Monday, June 21, 2010

Foundation to Building your Wardrobe

6 Key Pieces you must have in your closet that will help you build your wardrobe and never go out of style.

Apparel
1. Cardigan
2. Jeans- Dark Denim and Black
3. Dress pants
4. Pencil Skirt
5. Fitted Blazer
6. White t-shirt or tank

Accessories
1. Black stiletto pumps
2. Black Knee high boots
3. Fashion Belt
4. Midsize structured classic handbag in neutral shades such as black, brown or tan.
5. Tiered necklace in gold or silver
6. Statement Earrings

Your Favorite Fashion Stylist- BTheodosia
XO

2 comments:

  1. I love you! You make so much sense. I don't have a fitted blazer, fashion belt, tiered necklace or statement earrings. I will get on that ASAP. One question- is there an alternative to the fitted blazer for someone who doesn't think they can pull off a fitted blazer. I loved your last blog about beachwear- I could of used that advice a few weeks ago when I went to Montauk for the weekend and packed for a 10 day trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elizabeth ---There is an alternative to the fitted blazer it is the boyfriend jacket... Go for single breasted boyfriend jacket that you can belt or not belt... depending on the occasion

    Please feel free to write me any time you need wardrobe advice.

    XO XO B.Theodosia

    ReplyDelete